Schoen, an Alabama based civil rights attorney, also said he was suspended from the email list of a prominent legal organization. Schoen has been recognized for his civil rights work, and in 1995 was the recipient of the Pro Bono Publico Award from the American Bar Association.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 33 seconds
Trump Lawyer Barred from Teaching at Law School Due to Impeachment Defense
David Schoen, an attorney who was part of Donald Trump’s most recent impeachment defense team, has been told by a law school where he was preparing to teach a civil rights course that he will no longer be doing so as the unnamed school expects it will make students and faculty uncomfortable. So reports the Epoch Times.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit