Schoen, an Alabama based civil rights attorney, also said he was suspended from the email list of a prominent legal organization. Schoen has been recognized for his civil rights work, and in 1995 was the recipient of the Pro Bono Publico Award from the American Bar Association.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 33 seconds
Trump Lawyer Barred from Teaching at Law School Due to Impeachment Defense
David Schoen, an attorney who was part of Donald Trump’s most recent impeachment defense team, has been told by a law school where he was preparing to teach a civil rights course that he will no longer be doing so as the unnamed school expects it will make students and faculty uncomfortable. So reports the Epoch Times.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data