The law is designed to “spell out protections for resident[s] who have hairstyles that reflect their culture and ethnicity,” according to the article. However, a revision to the Act is set to exempt beards as well as “other forms of facial presentation,” it adds.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Pitt. Police Are Going to Have to Shave: Council
After some back-and-forth between city lawmakers, Pittsburgh police officers will, in fact, have to keep neat hair and trimmed beards despite the CROWN Act passing last year. So reports WPXI.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data