The law is designed to “spell out protections for resident[s] who have hairstyles that reflect their culture and ethnicity,” according to the article. However, a revision to the Act is set to exempt beards as well as “other forms of facial presentation,” it adds.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Pitt. Police Are Going to Have to Shave: Council
After some back-and-forth between city lawmakers, Pittsburgh police officers will, in fact, have to keep neat hair and trimmed beards despite the CROWN Act passing last year. So reports WPXI.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit