According to information in the article, a representative for the plaintiffs asked the nation’s highest court to review lower courts’ decisions to toss the cases over statute of limitations considerations.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 30 seconds
Ex-WWE Wrestlers Want SCOTUS to Take a Up Head-injury Lawsuits
A coalition of former WWE wrestlers is taking their head-injury case to the Supreme Court. Plaintiffs, including William “Billy Jack” Haynes, Matthew “Luther Reigns” Wiese, Ryan Sakoda and Russ “Big Russ” McCullough, along with the wife of the late Nelson “Viscera” Frazier, are claiming the entertainment franchise “failed to protect them from repeated head injuries.” So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit