The theme of the add involves allegedly “found footage” (Read: staged) of the exacerbated attorney cracking a drink after his “faux-paw.” The idea to turn the incident into an ad comes from WorkInProgress, an indie agency recently hired by Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Mike’s Hard Lemonade Capitalizes On 'Texas Cat Lawyer' Goof Up
Texas lawyer Rod Ponton, who accidentally found himself stuck in a Zoom kitty-filter during a virtual civil hearing, has now helped turn the incident into an advertisement for Mike’s Hard Lemonade. So reports AdWeek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data