The theme of the add involves allegedly “found footage” (Read: staged) of the exacerbated attorney cracking a drink after his “faux-paw.” The idea to turn the incident into an ad comes from WorkInProgress, an indie agency recently hired by Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Mike’s Hard Lemonade Capitalizes On 'Texas Cat Lawyer' Goof Up
Texas lawyer Rod Ponton, who accidentally found himself stuck in a Zoom kitty-filter during a virtual civil hearing, has now helped turn the incident into an advertisement for Mike’s Hard Lemonade. So reports AdWeek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit