Authorities said the lawyer was dog-sitting at his mother-in-law’s home before killing his wife, who had recently tested positive for COVID-19. He may have also had the virus.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Connecticut Divorce Lawyer Commits Christmas Day Murder-Suicide
John Liquori, a well-known lawyer in Connecticut, shot and killed his wife before turning the gun on himself in a Christmas Day murder-suicide. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- London Taxi Drivers Threaten Lawsuit Against Uber Over Direct Hails
- Legal Association Wants Giuliani Investigated Over Attempt to Overthrow Election
- Biden’ Administration Gets Hit with First Big Lawsuit As Texas Challenges Immigration Policy
- NRA Case in NY Can Move Forward in State Court: Judge
- Mass. Attorney Charged with Rape While Out On Bail for Rape Charge