The child prodigy, who already has several college degrees, is also believed to be the youngest person to ever pass the notoriously difficult Certified Public Accounting exam. In order to make his time at the school work, Chilimigras carpools to the school as he doesn’t have a driver’s license and is too young to live on campus.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 30 seconds
15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
Jimmy Chilimigras, 15, has landed on “criminal law, contracts, torts, civil procedure and legal research and writing” as his areas of focus during his first year at the Loyola College of Law. So reports a Fox 8 Live.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed