The unnamed female classmate was stabbed 14 times and was severely injured in the “face, head, neck, shoulder, back and chest.” As such, her family is seeking upwards of $3 million in damages for neglecting to keep her safe.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Middle Schooler Brutally Stabbed Sues District For Ignoring Threats
Ola Middle School administrators in Georgia have been accused of ignoring multiple warnings a student had a knife in school and was threatening to stab a classmate in a recently filed lawsuit. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed