The new program, recently approved by the state Supreme Court, is aimed at providing a “more inclusive” path to practicing law. In order to complete the program, students will need to complete 675 hours of legal work with an attorney supervising them ahead of submitting a portfolio and other requirements.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Apprenticeship Program To Give Law Students Alternative To Bar Exam
Oregon will allow law students to complete an apprenticeship program in lieu of the bar exam. So reports Newser.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed