The lawsuit was initially filed by a single father, Ross Hecox, who lives in Maryland with his two children. It seeks $1 billion for purported damages incurred over the last four years.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Proposed $1B DoorDash Lawsuit Seeks Damages for 'Inappropriate' Fee Structure
- Friday, May 19 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
A planned class-action lawsuit alleges DoorDash charges a different rate for iPhone users and has been charging certain DashPass customers other inappropriate fees. So reports Business Insider.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'