Nina Jankowicz is suing the embattled network over its coverage of her employment at a now-scrapped “disinformation” agency within the department. “Fox’s coverage of Jankowicz was neither news nor political commentary; it was cheap, easy entertainment untethered from the facts, designed to make consumers believe that Jankowicz could and would suppress their speech,” reads information from the lawsuit.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Fox News Facing New Defamation Lawsuit from Ex-Biden Admin Employee
- Monday, May 15 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
A former Department of Homeland Security employee is suing Fox News for defamation. So reports MSNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'