As such, the embattled ex-president has been ordered to pay legal fees, attorney’s costs and other expenses associated with the suit. While the case against the newspaper is over, the ruling does not pertain to the legal disputes directly related to his niece, Mary Trump.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Trump’s NYT Lawsuit Tossed, Case Against Mary Ongoing
- Thursday, May 04 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Donald Trump’s lawsuit against his niece, The New York Times and several of its reporters has been partially tossed out. Trump alleges the defendants conspired in an “insidious plot” to get his personal records. So reports The Daily Beast.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'