The suit was brought by a Model S owner and is seeking adjudication in a federal court in California. Among the complaints in the lawsuit are allegations Tesla has a monopoly on service and parts due to the fact the cars can only be serviced at certain authorized locations and can only be made with Tesla-brand parts.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Tesla Car Owner Plans Class Action Over Alleged Service Monopoly
- Saturday, Mar 18 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Tesla is facing a potential class action lawsuit from car owners frustrated with difficulties making repairs and getting replacement parts. So reports Yahoo! Finance.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Stanford Apologizes to Conservative Judge Accosted By Protestors
- Minn. Lawyer Uses Music, Humor to Tackle Touchy Estate Planning
- No Apparent Explanation Why Ex-Lawyer Killed Wife in Ohio Park
- Advocates Sue Feds Over Controversial Alaska Drilling Plan
- Quill Pens, Legal Docs from Roe v. Wade Go for $615M+ at Auction