Taylor has been missing since the beginning of the month and was living in Queens prior to his disappearance. Police said his wallet and phone, which had credit cards and cash, were found in different locations at different times on Saturday, Jan. 7.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Search for Missing Law Student Centered On NYC
The search for Jordan Taylor, a first-year CUNY School of Law student, has authorities focusing on New York City, his last known location. So reports The Journal News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Embattled Ex-assistant Dean at TSU Law Charged for Sex Crime Against Minor
- Student Wins Against School in Fight Over 'Jesus-themed' COVID-19 Mask
- Rittenhouse Civil Suit Can Proceed Even Though He Wasn’t Served in Person: Judge
- Fifth Circuit: Gun Law Restricting Those with Domestic Violence History Unconstitutional
- 'Erin Brockovich' Attorney Indicted for Stealing $18M in Client Funds