Previously, Griner was serving time in a detention center north of Moscow for illegally possessing cannabis. The U.S. Embassy is expected to be notified of Griner’s final destination via traditional mail, although that could take as long as two weeks.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
WNBA Star Brittney Griner Relocated, Whereabouts Unknown
WNBA star Brittney Griner has been moved to a penal colony in Russia, although the exact location of the facility remains unknown. So reports CNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit