Anonymous sources at the social media site are concerned about new owner Elon Musk’s compliance with Federal Trade Commission rules. Fines from the FTC could exceed billions of dollars said one lawyer familiar with the matter.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Twitter Turmoil Could Lead to Legal Repercussions from FTC: Source
Twitter’s chief information security officer Lea Kissner, chief privacy officer Damien Kieran, and chief compliance officer Marianne Fogarty, have resigned amid questions about the direction of the company and its legal liabilities. So reports The Verge.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit