The class-action suit comes in the wake of numerous complaints about the technology, including allegations the company has failed to deliver on plans to manufacturer a fully automatic vehicle even though it marketed and sold cars under that expectation. Briggs Matsko, a Sacramento financial planner, is the lead plaintiff in the matter.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Tesla’s Missed Autopilot Deadlines Yield Class-action Lawsuit
Tesla is facing legal action after missing several deadlines related to its “Autopilot, Enhanced Autopilot, and Full Self-Driving” capabilities. So reports Electrek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
- Johnny Depp Reportedly Dating Ex-lawyer, But with a Wrinkle
- DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
- Remove Judge Over Handgun Incident: NYS Judicial Commission
- Woman Who Called Police on Black Bird-watcher Loses Discrimination Case