Serafinowicz was charged with breach of peace and third-degree assault on an elderly person after the apparent altercation. Serafinowicz has been suspended twice, once in 2014 and once in 2017, for making critical remarks about a judge and questioning a forensic psychologist’s character, respectively.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Attorney Charged with Assault After Slapping Another Lawyer
Robert Serafinowicz, an attorney in Connecticut, has been charged with assault after allegedly slapping another lawyer outside a courthouse. So reports the Hartford Courant.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
- Johnny Depp Reportedly Dating Ex-lawyer, But with a Wrinkle
- DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
- Remove Judge Over Handgun Incident: NYS Judicial Commission
- Woman Who Called Police on Black Bird-watcher Loses Discrimination Case