As such, professor Okezie Chukwumerije has been named interim dean. There was no explanation for removing Bullock, who spent three years running the school, but she was reportedly “not popular with the student body, due to various issues,” including a bar passage rates ranging from 33% to 50% for first-time takers.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Joan Bullock Out at Thurgood Marshall School of Law Amid Low Bar Passage Rates
Texas Southern University replaced Joan Bullock as dean at its Thurgood Marshall School of Law. So reports National Jurist.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed