Hopkins’ attorney Ryan Osterholm said his client was treated with antibiotics, but nearly died. The family of another woman, Mary Billman, is also suing the establishment after Billman died shortly after eating at the creamery’s Bahia Vista location.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Big Olaf Creamy Facing Lawsuit After Alleged Listeria Outbreak Caused Miscarriage
Florida creamery Big Olaf is facing a lawsuit from plaintiff Kristen Hopkins who alleges she miscarried after contracting listeria from the business. So reports Fox 13.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit