McKenzie’s work as the Cecelia Goetz Professor of Law at the school has focused on civil procedure, bankruptcy and complex litigation. McKenzie will take over for Trevor Morrison who spent nine years heading the prestigious law school.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
NYU Law Taps Former Grad, Professor As New Head
Troy McKenzie, a graduate and law professor at NYU Law, will take over as dean of the school at the end of the month. So reports NYU Law News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'