The highly regarded law school boasted a 99.4% passage rate, with only three of the school’s 540 grads missing on their first attempt. New York University School of Law had the second-best 2021 passage rate at 98.7%, followed by Yale Law School and The University of Chicago Law School.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Harvard Law School Near Perfect for First-time Bar Passage Rate in 2021
Harvard Law School had the highest first-time bar passage rate of any law school in 2021. So reports the Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'