The lawsuit was filed by the state’s Department of Fair Employment and Housing, but Tesla is arguing it was rushed as part of a “turf war” with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Tesla representatives are asking the California agency to further investigate the claims and are seeking an opportunity to settle.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Tesla Accuses California Agency of 'Turf War' with Feds in Racial Discrimination Case
Tesla representatives have requested a California judge pause a lawsuit accusing the company of “widespread race discrimination at its flagship assembly plant.” So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'