Kara Rae Reynolds was said to have been driving in the wrong direction on Wade Hampton Boulevard prior to the accident, which killed a man. She was charged with two counts of felony DUI and will appear in court again on Friday, June 24.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
S.C. Woman Had Four Times Legal BAC in Fatal Crash: Police
The South Carolina woman accused of drunk driving with a blood-alcohol concentration more than four times the legal limit was denied a bail bond. So reports the Greenville News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'