Stroud broke news about Meyer kicking Josh Lambo, the team’s former kicker, which Stroud said he believes was the “nail in the coffin” for the embattled coach’s tenure in Jacksonville. The reporter detailed the exchange on the Rich Eisen Show.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Tampa Bay Times Reporter: Urban Meyer’s Legal Team Threatened Me
Rick Stroud, a reporter for the Tampa Bay Times, said a lawyer representing former Jacksonville Jaguars’ coach Urban Meyer threatened him ahead of the publishing of an unflattering piece about the coach. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow Leaves Behind Distinguished Legacy as Indigent Advocate, Jurist
- Once-prominent S.C. Attorney Facing Slew of New Charges as Allegations Pile Up
- Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
- Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
- Alec Baldwin Facing $25M Lawsuit After Calling Late Marine’s Sister An 'Insurrectionist'