Trump is suing for $100 million. The former president’s niece, Mary, had separately sued her uncle—that case is still pending—after alleging he squeezed her out of the family business and cheated her of millions over the course of several decades.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
Ex-President Donald Trump is suing The New York Times and his niece after accusing his estranged family member of breaking a settlement agreement and disclosing tax documents she acquired during a dispute related to patriarch Fred Trump. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Trump Ally Bannon in Contempt: House Vote
- Ex-chief Justice Takes Over Political Leadership Chair At UGA Law
- NY Labor Dept. Gives Conditional Green Light to Go to Work High, Explains Lawyer
- Kellogg’s Under Fire for Lack of Strawberries in Popular Pop Tart Product, Per Lawsuit
- SCOTUS Planning Nov. Hearings for Controversial Texas Abortion Law