The judge who tossed the suit said the initial accusations were insufficient with respect to invoking “delayed discovery” since the statute of limitations to file the suit had run out. Manson is facing three other lawsuits and has also been accused of abusing ex-partner Evan Rachel Wood.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson
A Jane Doe who alleges shock rocker Marilyn Manson sexually abused and assaulted her has refiled her lawsuit against him after it was initially dismissed. So reports Yahoo!
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Trump Ally Bannon in Contempt: House Vote
- Ex-chief Justice Takes Over Political Leadership Chair At UGA Law
- NY Labor Dept. Gives Conditional Green Light to Go to Work High, Explains Lawyer
- Kellogg’s Under Fire for Lack of Strawberries in Popular Pop Tart Product, Per Lawsuit
- SCOTUS Planning Nov. Hearings for Controversial Texas Abortion Law