Wood is a former adviser to Attorney General John Ashcroft and an ex-U.S. attorney. The decision to hire Wood, who worked in the Bush Administration, represents a concerted effort to ensure the committee’s work is nonpartisan and fair.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
House Panel Taps John F. Wood As Lead Legal Adviser for 1/6 Investigation
The House of Representatives committee tasked with investing the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol has hired John F. Wood as its head legal adviser. So reports The Hill.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Trump Ally Bannon in Contempt: House Vote
- Ex-chief Justice Takes Over Political Leadership Chair At UGA Law
- NY Labor Dept. Gives Conditional Green Light to Go to Work High, Explains Lawyer
- Kellogg’s Under Fire for Lack of Strawberries in Popular Pop Tart Product, Per Lawsuit
- SCOTUS Planning Nov. Hearings for Controversial Texas Abortion Law