Those out of compliance with the mandate could face a $14,000 fine. South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp are among some of those cited as considering legal action.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
GOP Pols Considering Suing Biden Admin Over Vax Mandate
The Republican National Committee and a bevy of right-leaning pols are threatening to sue President Joe Biden’s administration over a new mandate requiring employees at private businesses with more than 100 workers to get COVID-19 vaccines. So reports Newsweek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson