The plea comes after authorities conducted an investigation of the woman’s Washington County, Pennsylvania home. Biser’s 53-year-old sister was locked in a dirty “man-made cell” and was ultimately treated for Rhabdomyolysis and a urinary tract infection.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Woman Pleads Guilty to Locking Developmentally Disabled Sister in Cage
Leona Biser was sentenced to close to two years prison time after pleading guilty to leaving her developmentally disabled sister locked in a wooden cage. So reports The New York Daily News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson