Harlow said she had been considering the move for a long time, and said she is hoping to earn a Master’s Degree. Harlow’s spot at the network will be filled by a rotating cohort of guests.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Yale Law School Adding CNN’s Poppy Harlow to Student Body
CNN anchor Poppy Harlow said she is taking a temporary leave from the network in order to study at Yale Law School. So reports The Wrap.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson