Haney accused the Tour of attempting to “disrupt and interfere” with his business after a Tour official lobbied for his show to be canceled by Sirius XM Radio. The cancellation came in the wake of comments made by Haney about female Korean golfers playing in the 2019 U.S. Women’s Open.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Judge Tosses Suit By Radio Host After Firing for Comments About Korean Golfers
A U.S. District Court judge in Florida sided with the PGA Tour and dismissed a lawsuit filed against the pro golf league by radio host Hank Haney. So reports the Golf Channel.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson