The amended charges now include allegations Weinstein restrained a woman and touched her “intimate part” in May of 2010. The status of the charge was in limbo as the courts weighed statute of limitations considerations and procedural other issues.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Weinstein Indictment Amended As Courts Grapple with Statute of Limitations Considerations
A grand jury has amended the indictment against embattled producer Harvey Weinstein and he is now facing 11 Los Angeles County sexual assault charges. So reports The New York Daily News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson