Previously, Dominion sued Lindell for $1.6 billion for defamation after Lindell made negative comments about the voting system following the 2020 election. The Lindell lawuit is "littered with ominous-sounding quotes from sci-fi dystopian fiction like the Terminator franchise—one section of the 80-page suit is dubbed ‘Rise of the Machines’—1984, Shakespeare, and Fahrenheit 451,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 29 seconds
MyPillow Guy Cites 'Terminator' in Suit Against Dominion, Smartmatic
MAGA enthusiast Mike Lindell, the proprietor of MyPillow, is suing Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems for racketeering, conspiracy to suppress his free speech and for attempting to “extort silence from dissenters.” So reports the Daily Beast.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email