The famed attorney also successfully defended Capt. Ernest Medina, who was court martialed after the Vietnam War’s My Lai massacre, and Samuel Sheppard, the doctor who eventually became the impetus for “The Fugitive” movie and TV series.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Former O.J. 'Dream Team' Defender F. Lee Bailey Dead At 87
Former high-profile defense attorney F. Lee Bailey has died. Bailey, notably, was one of O.J. Simpson’s attorneys during his infamous 1995 murder trial. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email