The fans were banned from games after allegedly taunting Westbrook, who was playing for the Thunder. They sought $100 million for emotional distress and defamation in the lawsuit.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Utah Judge Tosses $100M Lawsuit Against Jazz, Westbrook After 'Heckling' Incident
Shane Keisel and Jennifer Huff, two NBA fans who sued star player Russell Westbrook and the Utah Jazz after being banned from attending their basketball games, had their suit thrown out. So reports Sports Illustrated.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email