As such, the four women will be able to represent approximately 10,800 women. The lawsuit argues that Google’s wages paid to men are more than the wages paid to women for comparable work. The suit states female employees were paid close to $17,000 less each year than their counterparts.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Google Facing Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Including Almost 11k Women
Four female ex-Google employees have attained class-action status in a gender equality suit against the tech giant. So reports The Verge.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email