The raid comes as part of an investigation into the former Big Apple mayor’s dealings with Ukraine. Giuliani was said to have been looking for information Donald Trump could have used to assist Trump in his reelection bid against then-candidate Joe Biden.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Feds Raid Giuliani Offices, Apartment As Ukraine Probe Heats Up
Federal authorities raided the offices and Manhattan apartment of Rudy Giuliani, who served as former President Donald Trump’s personal attorney. So reports USA Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Michigan Rep. Introduces Legislation to Limit THC in Blood of Drivers
- Migrants Separated During Trump-era Expected to Live in U.S. Permanently: Lawyer
- Standing Bear Descendant Calls on Harvard to Return Ancestral Tomahawk
- JOCO to Remain Operational as NYC Challenges New Bike-share Service
- PlayStation User Sues Sony Third-party Downloads