Admitted applicants asked to put down a $600 deposit watched as “seats went from 67% to 100% claimed in a matter of hours,” according to the article. Several students interviewed expressed disappointment in the process and pointed out economic realities outside of their control prevented them from being able to attend the school.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
The University of Notre Dame Law School had to stop taking admissions deposits well ahead of its deadline. So reports Inside Higher Ed.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Michigan Rep. Introduces Legislation to Limit THC in Blood of Drivers
- Migrants Separated During Trump-era Expected to Live in U.S. Permanently: Lawyer
- Standing Bear Descendant Calls on Harvard to Return Ancestral Tomahawk
- JOCO to Remain Operational as NYC Challenges New Bike-share Service
- PlayStation User Sues Sony Third-party Downloads