Trump had previously tried to shield his business dealings from the public, but the U.S. Supreme Court denied a further delay of the documents’ delivery, allowing them to be given over to prosecutors. The documents will not be made public due to grand jury rules regarding secrecy, but may be in the future if part of any prosecution.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
The Manhattan district attorney’s office has finally been handed ex-president Donald Trump’s tax returns. So reports NPR.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit