The advocates and lawyers involved in the quest said 506 children still have not been reunited with their parents, per the last data reported in January. Many of the childrens’ parents appear to have been deported, thus making the effort more difficult.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
A cohort of pro-bono attorneys seeking to reunite immigrant children and parents separated by Trump administration policies announced they found the parents for 105 kids over the course of a month. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit