The constitutional amendment is now headed to the state’s House of Representatives. If it passes there, it will be sent to voters in 2022.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds
Idaho Senate Goes Against Grain in Effort to Ban Legal Pot
The Idaho Senate passed a proposed amendment to the state’s constitution that aims to ban the legalization of “pot and other psychoactive drugs.” So reports KTVB7.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit