The constitutional amendment is now headed to the state’s House of Representatives. If it passes there, it will be sent to voters in 2022.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds
Idaho Senate Goes Against Grain in Effort to Ban Legal Pot
The Idaho Senate passed a proposed amendment to the state’s constitution that aims to ban the legalization of “pot and other psychoactive drugs.” So reports KTVB7.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data