This was not the first time the Ohio attorney had been involved in alcohol-related incidents. Bahan was initially disciplined by the Ohio Supreme Court for the outburst, but will be able to continue to work so long as she avoids further misconduct, submit to substance assessments and complies with Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program recommendations.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Ohio Attorney Who Cursed Out Judge Has Suspension Conditionally Stayed
Ohio lawyer Natalie Bahan, who was sanctioned for “alcohol-related conduct, including a profane outburst directed at a judge,” had her six-month suspension stayed on several conditions. So reports the ABA Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'