The details of the decision were not made public. However a summary of the proceedings indicates the court found Moseley violated the “professional rules that govern safekeeping property; meritorious claims and contentions; candor toward the tribunal; fairness to opposing party and counsel; unauthorized practice of law, multijurisdictional practice of law; bar admission and disciplinary matters … and misconduct,” according to the article. Moseley said he is planning to appeal the decision.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 29 seconds
Virginia Court Disbars Oath Keepers’ Attorney Jonathon Moseley
Jonathon Moseley, one of the attorneys representing some of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot defendants, has been disbarred in Virginia. So reports Politico.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'