The New Orleans attorney is “going viral” as one of his billboards was vandalized by an apparently disgruntled restaurant server. A photo of the billboard, which includes language like “no tip dips**t” and “tip better,” has been shared on Twitter. It has caused quite a stir as area servers debated the attorney’s habits.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Lawyer’s Tipping Habits Spark Social Media, Billboard Battle
Personal injury lawyer Morris Bart’s gratuities are on trial; at least, they are in the court of public opinion. So reports Newsweek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Michigan Rep. Introduces Legislation to Limit THC in Blood of Drivers
- Migrants Separated During Trump-era Expected to Live in U.S. Permanently: Lawyer
- Standing Bear Descendant Calls on Harvard to Return Ancestral Tomahawk
- JOCO to Remain Operational as NYC Challenges New Bike-share Service
- PlayStation User Sues Sony Third-party Downloads