The New Orleans attorney is “going viral” as one of his billboards was vandalized by an apparently disgruntled restaurant server. A photo of the billboard, which includes language like “no tip dips**t” and “tip better,” has been shared on Twitter. It has caused quite a stir as area servers debated the attorney’s habits.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Lawyer’s Tipping Habits Spark Social Media, Billboard Battle
Personal injury lawyer Morris Bart’s gratuities are on trial; at least, they are in the court of public opinion. So reports Newsweek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit