Mitchell Schuster, who is representing Canter, called for a full investigation into the matter as a means to clear his client’s name. As such, the NFL Players Association has opened a bribery inquiry regarding Canter’s conduct.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
NFL Agent’s Lawyer Calls for Full Investigation Into Bribery Accusations
- Friday, May 19 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
NFL agent David Canter is facing an investigation into comments he allegedly made in jest suggesting he offered inducements to executives willing to draft his clients. So reports NBC Sports.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'