As such, law firm Cole Schotz was hired to assist in the proceedings, which are expected to take place in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the District of New Jersey. The information comes from individuals familiar with the situation who are not authorized to speak publicly regarding the situation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
BBB Lawyering Up as Potential Bankruptcy Filing Looms
Bed Bath & Beyond has hired a number of legal advisors as it considers a potential bankruptcy protection filing. So reports CNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Embattled Ex-assistant Dean at TSU Law Charged for Sex Crime Against Minor
- Student Wins Against School in Fight Over 'Jesus-themed' COVID-19 Mask
- Rittenhouse Civil Suit Can Proceed Even Though He Wasn’t Served in Person: Judge
- Fifth Circuit: Gun Law Restricting Those with Domestic Violence History Unconstitutional
- 'Erin Brockovich' Attorney Indicted for Stealing $18M in Client Funds