After his induction, he gave his inaugural address calling for the legal community to work together as America’s democracy is “being tested.” Alexander is the Arthur J. Kania Dean of the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and was named president-elect of the AALS last January after serving three years on the association’s executive committee.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 30 seconds
Alexander Calls for Cooperation in First Address As AALS President
Mark C. Alexander, the dean of Villanova University’s law school, was inducted as the new president of the Association of American Law Schools at the group’s annual meeting on Saturday, Jan. 7. So reports Patch.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Embattled Ex-assistant Dean at TSU Law Charged for Sex Crime Against Minor
- Student Wins Against School in Fight Over 'Jesus-themed' COVID-19 Mask
- Rittenhouse Civil Suit Can Proceed Even Though He Wasn’t Served in Person: Judge
- Fifth Circuit: Gun Law Restricting Those with Domestic Violence History Unconstitutional
- 'Erin Brockovich' Attorney Indicted for Stealing $18M in Client Funds