The ruling is considered a victory for states opposed to a lower court opinion that would have blocked the ongoing immigration restrictions. The controversial measure was put in place as a way to combat COVID-19.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
SCOTUS: Border Restrictions to Remain Intact During Challenge
The Supreme Court said Title 42, a Trump-era border rule, will stay in effect during its legal challenge. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Embattled Ex-assistant Dean at TSU Law Charged for Sex Crime Against Minor
- Student Wins Against School in Fight Over 'Jesus-themed' COVID-19 Mask
- Rittenhouse Civil Suit Can Proceed Even Though He Wasn’t Served in Person: Judge
- Fifth Circuit: Gun Law Restricting Those with Domestic Violence History Unconstitutional
- 'Erin Brockovich' Attorney Indicted for Stealing $18M in Client Funds