The lawsuit aims to block any more state funds from being spent on similar transports. It is the second suit filed with respect to the relocation program as DeSantis is also facing a federal class action case accusing him of fraud.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ decision to fly migrants out of Texas to other states has yielded a lawsuit from Jason Pizzo, a Democratic senator in the state Legislature. So reports Politico.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit