Trump filed the lawsuit after accusing Clinton and her allies of “working together to accuse him of colluding with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.” The suit was tossed due to statute of limitations considerations. An appeal is expected.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Trump Suit Against Hillary, Dems Tossed Over Statute of Limitations
Judge Donald Middlebrooks of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida threw out former President Donald Trump’s lawsuit against 2016 presidential election opponent Hillary Clinton. So reports Axios.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit